We’ve made booking a trip to the Alps as risk free as possible.
Travel to France
Travel is defined as your transport from the UK to Morzine by train, plane or bus. It includes the coach transfer from Geneva / Lyon / Annecy / Thonon to Morzine. We match the refund policy of the carrier and we can state this at the time of booking. You don’t have book travel at the time of booking with us, that can wait although we can’t hold the prices indefinitely. Your travel to France will be included in your package with us and fill be fully financially protected.
Example carrier refund example:
Eurostar: 80% refundable up to 31 day before departure
British Airways: We can hold flight prices for 8 weeks. Then a 25% deposit secure them.
EasyJet: 100% due at time of booking.
*100% refund for cancellations made within 30 days of departure applies in the following circumstances:
– FCDO advise against travel to your destination, or a country you have to travel through to reach your destination
– DfE advises against overnight residentials/overseas school trips to your destination
– The country you are visiting, or a country you need to travel through to reach your destination, is on the red travel list (Please visit the government website for the latest information on the red travel list)
– Quarantine is required upon returning from the country you are visiting, or a country you need to travel through on your return journey
– Quarantine is required upon arriving in your destination.
– Local or national lockdown restrictions preventing your groups’ departure
– Local restrictions in the destination impacting the primary purpose of your trip, e.g. if we can’t do any activities