Our aim has been to make the experiences have less risk of transmission as being in the school classroom, if not the same.
Educational experiences of this nature are within the government guidelines.
– Both take place outside where transmission risk is much lower
– We only work with bubbles of students and follow your schools COVID procedures
– We work with your school to agree a plan before each booking
Onsite Leadership & Team Building Days
– There is no need for pupils to go off site as we come to you.
– We do the challenges that use less equipment and sanitise it all between bubbles
– You use your mini buses to transport your pupils to a quiet car park in the local countryside
– We use quiet areas of country side and operate in small groups
– All sign a declaration before working with groups to say they have no COVID symptoms
– They practice social distancing from students. The nature of the days makes this reasonable easy. We encourage your staff to be on hand should they need to be.
– We follow all COVID best practice as agreed and appropriate such as use face masks and regular hand washing
Full COVID risk assessment available on request.
Now more than ever we are pleased to have the support and expertise that goes with having a Learning Outside the Classroom Quality assurance badge. This along with our membership of British Activity Provider Association enable us to ensure we are following best industry practice during the pandemic. More more info see here