“In line with the roadmap, should step 2 commence as planned, schools can resume educational day visits no earlier than 12 April.”
“from 29 March…outdoor provision to all children, without restrictions on the purpose for which they may attend”
“The government’s intention is then for out-of-school settings and wraparound childcare providers to be able offer provision as normal, to all children, from the start of the school summer term. This will be no earlier than 12 April, and will be confirmed as part of step 2 of the COVID-19 Response – Spring 2021.”
– Activities take place outside where transmission risk is much lower.
– We only work with bubbles of students and follow your schools’ COVID procedures.
– We work with your school to agree a plan before each booking.
– There is no need for pupils to go off site as we come to you.
– We do the challenges that use less equipment and sanitise it all between bubbles.
– You use your mini buses to transport your pupils to a quiet car park in the local countryside.
– We use quiet areas of countryside and operate in small groups.
– All sign a declaration before working with groups to say they have no COVID symptoms.
– They practise social distancing from students. The nature of the days makes this reasonably easy. We encourage your staff to be on hand should they need to be.
– We follow all COVID best practice including appropriate use of face masks and regular hand washing.
– Full COVID risk assessment available on request.
Now more than ever we are pleased to have the support and expertise that goes with having a Learning Outside the Classroom Quality assurance badge. This, along with our membership of British Activity Provider Association enable us to ensure we are following best industry practice during the pandemic. For more information see HERE