UPDATE: Due to injury we are looking for a last minute Adventure Rep to work 27th June to 1st July. Training would start this week so get in touch ASAP
We are looking for a team of Adventure Reps to entertain, excite and look after our school groups in Morzine this summer 2022 as they go rafting, trekking, rock climbing and more!
Here is what they get up to:
Monday 6th to 10th June – At least 2 days of paid training in this week
Monday 13th to Friday 17th June – 5 days. 8 to 12 hours a day
Saturday 18th to Friday 25th June – 8 days. 4 to 8 hour a day
Monday 27th June to Friday 1st July – 5 days. 8 to 12 hours a day (we need lots of staff this week)
More dates may come in and we are looking to build a team for Summer 2023 where we hope to have groups from June to August.
€17 an hour. This would be between €136 to €204 a day
You must be registered as a Micro Entrepreneur.
You’ll be with the pupils all week ensuring they have a fantastic & safe time and are prepared for all the activities (and you’ll be getting stuck in yourself!)
You’ll be supporting them on some activities that are run by our partners (eg whitewater rafting, kayaking, trekking, rock climbing) and delivering activities such as team building, woodland activities and orienteering yourself. Plenty of training and familarisation will be provided.
Part of the role is delivering our various Adventure Education aims & objectives as well as ensuring all safety procedures are followed.
All groups will also be accompanied by a teacher from the school who takes pastoral responsibility for the groups.
The main prerequisites are:
– Enjoy working with young people between the ages of 12 and 15.
– Have a valid 16-hour first aid certificate (we can help with this if you don’t)
– Be an appropriately registered and insured Micro Entrepreneur
– Enjoy all of the adventure activities!
– Fluent in English
The ‘nice to haves’ are:
– Know the local area really well
– Worked in the adventure & outdoor education scene (including skiing)
– Teaching experience
– Have particular areas of interest or skills that you would be keen to incorporate into the trips, eg Geography, yoga & meditation, ecology, bushcraft skills, photography, French speaker, environmentalism, leadership training etc Any ideas welcome.
Please fill out the form below to apply. I am based in Montriond so they next round of the process would probably be a coffee somewhere. Feel free to ask any questions to email@example.com. I am still keen to hear from people even if you’re not 100% sure of your plans for the summer yet.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Here are some snaps of staff hard at work…