After much searching for the best place in the Alps to pack as much high quality adventure into one week as possible, we settled on Morzine…
Morzine is part of the Portes du Soleil ski area which is one of the biggest ski areas in the world – 12 ski-resorts all linked together over the French and Swiss border. However, when the snow melts and the Alpine meadows bloom, so do the resorts for a whole host of Summer activities. Morzine provides the ideal environment for rather epic school trips.
See our blog for more: Why Morzine
The activities on offer in and around Morzine are simply world class for school groups. Here’s why:
– Activities of a quality not available in the UK
– Stunning alpine landscapes
– Activities are challenging, accessible and are easy to tailor to groups
More time for adventure and less time on a bus and certainly no time going from one base to another like many companies do.
– 1h 30m transfer from Geneva.
– Start proper adventure activities by 1pm if you fly early morning
– All activities within the valley
Morzine is a town that has been built over the years to provide adventurous activities in a mountain environment. Here’s why it’s so good:
– Local markets, shops, restaurants and a lively town
– Fantastic group accommodation for schools
– Facilities such as pools and tennis courts