Summer Work in Morzine
We are hiring freelance outdoor professionals to work with us to deliver outstanding adventures to school groups in Morzine.
Employment Type: Freelance
Core dates: June 19th to July 10th 2020 (potential for more dates)
Work: Min 15 days work in this period. Generally Monday to Friday with free weekends to have your own adventures
Pay: Competitive day rates depending on experience
Accommodation: Free twin room in the luxury Chalet Beatrice for the duration
Food: Some evening meals with the groups are paid for, otherwise self catered
Travel: Travel from the UK is paid for. Travel days are not paid days. We are trying to go flight free as a company so it’s likely to be the Eurostar.
- Preparing pupils for and running or assisting all the activities
- Bringing out desired learning outcomes for each group
- Ensure the safe and enjoyable running of all activities
- There will be 2 or 3 days paid training on top of the 15 days.
- These are likely to be in Dorset in April and the first few days in Morzine.
- 16-hour First Aid Certificate & Enhanced DBS Check
- Competence at climbing, whitewater rafting, mountain biking, trekking & kayaking
- Ability to engage and enjoy working with 11 to 15 year olds
- Ability to follow operating procedures and manage risk
- British Canoeing Paddle Sport Instructor Award (we could help you get this)
- Qualifications in mountain biking, climbing & rafting
- Mountain Leader Award
- Ability to teach kids cool stuff (environment, wildlife, climate, magic etc)
More opportunities available for those who have the following so please get in touch:
- International Mountain Leader
- Can deliver Paddle Sport Instructor Award
- Live in the Alps!
We are running a MIAS Mountain Bike Award and Paddle Sport Instructor in Morzine in Morzine in late May for people we are working with.
BeVenturesome is a Dorset based travel company specialising in multi activity outdoor pursuits trips for UK school groups to Morzine in the French Alps. We work with French Guides to deliver some activities and a team of outdoor professionals to run some activities, assist our suppliers and ensure every child has the best time possible.
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A brief description of your circumstances and why you are suited to the job
- Your CV attached